Graduate Certificate in Customer Success Management
Learn the skills, tools and technical knowledge to retain, engage and manage customers. Covering the latest approaches in marketing, technology, leadership, analytics, sales and business strategy, learn to drive client value and accelerate your career in customer success management — Australia's no. 1 emerging job.
- Customer value strategies
- How to leverage customer data
- Track, predict and optimise customer behaviour
- How to increase customer loyalty and longevity
- Customer mapping techniques
- Communication strategies and stakeholder management
- Customer discovery and analysis tools
- Customer experience design
- Customer value proposition maps
- Value recommendation reports
- Organisational case studies
- Customer lifecycle maps
- Segmentation analysis reports
- Customer conflict communications plan
- Customer performance analyses
Customer Value Strategy
In this course, you’ll analyse the emerging Software as a Service (SaaS) model, and how ‘customer value’ ties in with larger business objectives. You’ll learn the fundamentals of customer value strategy, prepare customer value recommendations, and use this knowledge to drive competitive advantage in the marketplace.
Customer Solution & Value Analytics
This course is all about using data, insights and analytics to equip customers with the right technology solutions to improve their performance. You'll start by mapping the customer lifecycle, analysing trends and searching for opportunities. Learn how data informs key metrics like Customer Lifetime Value and Net Promoter Score, and how segmentation, value pool analysis and customer loyalty are driving industry growth.
Customer Relationships & Influencing Stakeholders
Customer Success is all about relationships: with business stakeholders, as well as clients. This course will examine successful customer relationship techniques, and how to communicate successful strategies (or tricky customer challenges) to the wider business. You’ll learn how to foster high value relationships, drive organisational change, and build customer empathy.
Future Skills Elective
RMIT Online Future Skills are up-to-the-minute, industry led modules that focus on important capability areas for a customer success manager. Chose one of the following RMIT Online Future Skills courses:
Your learning team
There are some pre-requisites for this course. You’ll need:
- An Australian Bachelor degree (or equivalent), or a higher-level qualification from a recognised tertiary institution.
- If you don’t have a Bachelor degree or equivalent, you’ll still be considered if you have five years’ full-time work experience. You will need to submit a curriculum vitae (CV).
International students are required to provide current evidence of English language proficiency for admission to RMIT University. For detailed information visit the English language requirements and equivalency information.
Australian Student Visas
This program does not meet Australian student visa requirements. For an Australian student visa, you must have an on-campus place in a program of study. For more details on RMIT’s on-campus programs visit www.rmit.edu.au