Useful resources to help with your study:
- Equitable Learning Services provides support with anything related to disabilities, long-term illness and/or mental health conditions.
- Mental Wellbeing and Counselling can be contacted in case on an emergency or any wellbeing matter.
- Apply for a Special Consideration if unexpected circumstances affect your ability to complete an assessment.
- The RMIT Library offers an online chat service with librarians to find reliable material to complete your assignments.
- The RMIT Study Support team can be contacted to seek help with your studies, coursework, including planning and writing essays, researching, referencing, among other tasks related to your program.
- Request services from RMIT Connect and find handy links such as password reset, Office 365 support, Student card, class timetable, among others.
- myDesktop allows you to login from anywhere and access a range of free software relevant to your studies.
- The RMIT CareerHub contains a database of jobs and graduate positions that you can apply for. You can also book appointments with careers consultants, register for events, seminars, networking sessions and workshops.