Workforce strategies to accelerate recovery
- What are the in-demand skills that companies will pay a premium for?
- How to mitigate talent shortages in a tight market?
- What makes talented people leave good jobs – and what makes them stay put?
- How can organisations future-proof their workforce?
Are you ready for the next set of workforce challenges?
- 1 in 5Today, roughly one in five companies (21%) say their employees’ digital skills are outdated.
- 77%77% of managers say their organisations could do more to upskill staff.
- 1 in 42.6 Million workers require digital skills to perform their role in Australia. This is equivalent to one in every four (24%) workers in select occupations in Australia.
Over half of employers surveyed (58%) found it challenging to attract new staff, identifying border closures as the most common barrier (27%).
Download full report
Please complete your details below to get the report
Are we ready for the jobs of tomorrow? This report provides fresh insights into the skill needs post-COVID, how prepared Australians feel for a changing workplace, and how to train for the future.