In an era where environmental consciousness is reshaping industries and redefining success, it's paramount for businesses to not only acknowledge but actively embrace the Green Revolution. This video aims to provide deep insights into how incorporating Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) principles can enhance business sustainability while also driving positive impacts on financial performance.
Hear from our panel of experts Daniel Flynn - Co-Founder and Managing Director at Thankyou, Amanda Vukovic – Director Sustainability and Climate Change at Deloitte and Andrew Davies - CEO at B Lab Australia and Aotearoa New Zealand on:
- Level of urgency of adopting sustainable practices and technologies
- How collective action can amplify the impact of individual efforts
- Who is doing it well? What businesses can we learn from?
- Striking a balance between growth and sustainability, and how the Green Revolution might influence job creation and economic growth
- What future we could reimagine if we successfully embrace ESG strategies
If you're interested in learning more about ESG, we offer a short course on Sustainability and Social Impact.